To Be the Best in Hospitality Services of Dominican Republic

Breathtaking Story of Jason Caldwell & Latitude 35.

I am Vasiliy Smetanin – the founder of Everything Punta Cana. Early in my carrier, I fell in love with management. Alfred Soan was one of the most important influencers for me. I was reading and studying anything I could. I really became a huge fan of management.

During the event at Booking, I met Jason Caldwell. He is a President and Owner of Latitude 35. He is the one who set World Record 2017 – fastest four-person team to ever row across the Atlantic Ocean in 35 days, 14 hours, 3 min. Induction into the 2018 Guinness Book of World Records. It was the best management story I’ve ever heard before…

We are now in the middle of the ocean. Storm and utter frustration, 9-foot waves. Two rowers replacing each other in a boat where there should be four… My partner asked me: What do you want for breakfast? What a freaking breakfast he is talking about when the waves are 9-feet and we have been already rowing during 21 days stopping to rest for 2 hours every 2 hours. The entire body aches and you are totally fatigued. And you get stressed by not letting the boat turn over.

We sat down and started eating right in the middle of the storm. And we started talking. I began to talk about how a flying fish hit my head at night. We had stayed 21 days together before it happened. But for the first time, we found time to talk. And now, whatever else happens, we have breakfast at 8 a.m. Now we understand that the worst thing is that I cannot fail my fellow and he cannot fail me. Every time I row, I do it with all my might to make him happy how far we’ve gone. And when my mate’s turn comes, he does the same for me.

Everyone...


Read more → https://everythingpuntacana.com/hospitality-services-dominican-republic/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with the Punta Cana Superhost in 2020 | Business Tips & Advice for Hospitality Management

Mango Season 2021 in the Dominican Republic

Vuelta Independencia Nacional 2021 - the leading cycling race in the DR